Malone O’Regan Environmental Services (MORES) is one of Ireland’s leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy firms. We are based in Sandyford, Dublin and also have an office in Cork. MORES, a privately owned company, undertakes a broad range of projects, including those that are amongst the largest development projects in the country. MORES reputation for excellence across all the critical areas of technical competence, design strength and client service has been built over 20 years operating at the cutting edge of environmental services delivering exceptional outcomes. Our services cover a broad range of sectors including the planning and environmental licensing sectors. Our blue chip clients operate across multiple industrial sectors including food and drink, renewable energy, building materials, pharma and property development.
This diverse full-time role will be especially suited for an ambitious, multi-tasker who loves to a variety of tasks associated with working in a fast growing consultancy firm. This full-time position is office based in Sandyford, Dublin 18. The role will reports to the Team Leader for Finance and Administration, with two other admin staff and works collaboratively with all staff. Please note, working from home is not an option for this role.
Essential member of the company’s admin team, providing support to Team Leader for Finance and Administration, as well as all technical staff, in the areas of accounts, general administration, HR, administering quality system and setting up projects.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Dealing with external suppliers for purchase/renewal of hardware and software
- Provide ad-hoc support on administrative projects as required
- Dealing with service providers and subcontractors
- Arrange bookings/payments for employees such as: training courses, seminars, conferences, hotels, and others
- Assist with invoicing process and other accounts as required.
- Accounts receivable processing, preparation of sales invoices, dealing with clients, allocating time charged against bills
- Ability to quality check and format large technical documents
- Ability to prepare documents for binding and printing using PDF Editor
- Administrative management of projects using Coretime System
- Co-ordinate on boarding process and onsite inductions for new employees.
- Assist with keeping admin, HR and training records updated
- Provide support on ad-hoc HR matters to support the business and promote good practice
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources policies and guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook, PDF Editing Software),
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, while also maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with co-workers, business partners and service providers in a courteous manner
- Experience using, Sage50, Sage Payroll, Coretime an Advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and team player skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to solve issues that may arise
- Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with experience
- Eligible for individual and company performance related bonuses
- Onsite car-parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuter Ticket Tax Saver
- Company Events
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 8th July 2022. CVs should be forwarded to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Mr. Kevin O’Regan.