Environmental Management Services for the IE Licensed Ingersoll Rand facility in Galway
Since 2011, MOR Environmental have been providing a range of EMS support services to the Ingersoll Rand Facility located in Galway. The facility operates in accordance with their Industrial Emissions Licence Register Number P0994-01 (formerly Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Licence Register Number P0142-01). This is a major industrial facility that employs in the region of 600 people.
MOR Environmental has provided a range of support services related to various environmental management issues including:
- Licence review application.
- Surrender of Licence.
- Noise modelling and noise assessments.
- Baseline site characterisation.
- Groundwater monitoring.
- Fire water risk assessment.
- Preparation of ELRA and CRAMP.
- Preparation of Annual Environmental Report.
- WWTP design and advice.
- Planning advice on plant expansion.
Key output was successfully obtaining a new IE licence for the facility, and surrendering the old IPC licence.