Environmental Management Services for the IE Licensed Glanbia Facility in Ballyragget
For many years, MOR Environmental has been providing EMS support to the Glanbia flagship facility in Ballyragget, that operates in accordance with their Industrial Emissions Licence (formerly Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control Licence), Register Number P0359-03.
MOR has provided a range of support services related to various environmental management issues including:
- Baseline site characterisation.
- Groundwater monitoring.
- Fire water risk assessment.
- Preparation of ELRA and CRAMP.
- Odour assessment.
- Setting on storm-water trigger values.
- Planning advice on plant expansion.
- General EMS advice
Compliance reports for each of the above services, prepared in accordance with relevant guidance documents, were submitted to the EPA.